6 Interesting Writing Ideas For An Opinion Essay On Being An Only Child
You have been asked to write an opinion essay on being an only child and because you are not an only child, you are finding it difficult to come up with ideas on what you should write about. Anyways, you don’t necessarily have to be an only child before you can write this academic paper. This is the reason why you should always be grateful to the inventors of the internet since it would surely make this task easier than you think. You can easily go online and read other people’s opinion about being an only child or what they think about families with an only child. Through these opinions, you would get clearer ideas on what to write about in your paper.
Here in this article are six brilliant and interesting writing ideas that would make your academic paper an excellent read. They are as follows:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of being an only child. Especially considering that people’s opinions and preferences differ on various issues. You can talk about the chances of enjoying undivided attention from the parents, the material gains and more. You can also discuss the loneliness that comes with being an only child.
- Do only children grow up to be selfish? This is a notion that needs to be addressed because most people believe that one being an only child and getting all the attention would make him or her to be selfish growing up. Go ahead and air your opinion on this notion.
- Do only children grow up to be misfits? The fact that they grew up without older or younger siblings means that they might not be able to mingle or fit in easily with other people. Is this assumption write or wrong? What is the rationale behind your viewpoint on this issue?
- Are there differences between only children and those that have siblings? If there are any differences then write them down but make your views strong with supporting evidence or facts.
- Would playgroups fill the void of not having siblings? Some people that this works in keeping loneliness at bay but what happens after play time and everyone goes home? Let your opinion be known.
- Can only children be happy? Some people tend to think that only children are hardly happy. Do you have any opinions on how an only child can make most of the situation and remain happy?
Don’t worry if you can’t seem to get this opinion essay done on your own. There are always academic helpers out there and you can visit this company to find out more.